Wednesday, June 14, 2006

fundoo Gyaan on giving joy to others

This week and weekend had some mixed moods.Some nagging family problems got solved a lil bit. My younger brothers wife's father called him and spoke to him.They are muslims and did not approve the marriage. My S-I-L was worrried and got sick; and finally her mother spoke to her this week.There was huge sigh of releif tough the problems are not fully solved. Her mother is yet to approve the marriage. One of the monthly horosope newsletter predicted a new acquaintence this month by 16th and exactly on that day i got two pings thru orkut----Both were my old frienz...ah!I am not sure if it was a prediction accuracy. I get new pings once a while....hmm let it be as it is.....I had some mail exchange with this guy whom i shall address as "Peter". I was conversing with him and suddenly the topic moved towards "feeling guilty". hmm..peter told me something on this and quoted Swami on this context which i have pasted below

"....as an infant you used to move around naked all over the place. Are you ashamed of that now? No. Similarly, what you did before was alright for that time . But just as you would not keep walking around unclothed now as a grown up, you should amend your ways now as........."

I was just impressed with this quote and was kind of overwhelmed......evn b4 i cud digest some things he told, i got to know his driving philosophy in life.....'Be with others to give them joy and not to derive joy from their company.' I asked Plato on what he feels about the quote.....he said tht must one monk to do this....Its really difficult to follow..............oooops! too much to digest for the weekend.My mind keeps ruminating over his words again and again...absolutely no mood to work.

Aside:
Saturday was working day to compnsate for leave due to Rajkumars death. Ppl came at around 11:00 am and my manager told them to clean the Lab. We had luncheon at Radha Hometel.
I Went to subbu's house for dinner and got fully drenched on way back.
Saw some nasty football between Italy and USA..with three red cards and one self goal by Italy.
Some ppl in here are talking about my christian gal friend. Incidentally, I created a character by name "Jasmine Thomas" to show-off to Aasif that i have a Gal frind who is very beautiful and wud marry only if i get converted to christianity.



No comments: