Monday, July 18, 2005

Student Life .....

Last week was quite hectic- as usual. Yet another week to feel happy about being here. I cannot imagine working like this elsewere. This weekend was great revelation cum relaxation.I was just thinking about my school college days. When i think of past i am filled with mixed emotions.. But, very thankfully, i have trained myself to forget the dark.
...
...
I recollect with sweet fondness of my quest to be independent and to different from others. I loathed to do something that has already been done,to research on something that is well established..its like re-discovering the wheel...... but what i lacked was patience and hard work. I was passionate about knowlegde and was once in spree to acquire everything from books....but in that i dissolved the sense of reasoning and logic..I was certainly an above average student, ..almost consistently in first decile of class... but never at top. As a student i was well aware of my weakness....I cud have given a try to be the first..... I always thought and continue to believe that being a finest and brightest student is gift of god.. i can imitate a to some extent with my pedantic strategems....but never reproduce the acumen the sagacity and shrewdness of god's produce..... I still hold on to this feeling... Arguably my mother says.. this is one of the many stupid reasons given by lazy people who cannot study. I strongly feel that a truly outstanding student is dispassionate, enthusastic and sincerely seeks knowledge and makes the job of the instructor increasingly useless by becoming self reliant.Alas!! I only tried to imitate .. I gave this as excuse to bunk classes and lectures.... I classified few lectures as boring, some as uninteresting and branded others as useless... This is feeling was further strengthend by my quest for independence, self reliant... I partially agree with my mother --- it was an excuse. I sincerely regret for this.. however given another opportunity i wud sit in the classroom with all my neurons clearly directed/ focused towards the lecture....Yup! still i feel strongly only a natural student can do this fete and i can imitate...
I am bit tired of writting this stuff... I will continue sometime later.....All i wanted to convey is my outlook of life.. why i lived so.. I still have sooo much life ahead... I am positive about it...want to live it with ehthusiasm and vigour...

1 comment:

Mark Dawson said...

Very nice article,It got my attention and I clicked it. Good one!!! Laser labels